Most of you already know my story about how I became a Beachbody coach, but for those of you who don’t, let me summarize it real quick. Once I got through P90X, I was approached by my coach to become a coach myself. At first, I was skeptical because I didn’t know what all would be involved, but after talking to a few other successful coaches, I realized that it was a legitimate opportunity. However, I didn’t decide to become a coach to make money. In fact, I had a great job as a Financial Advisor at the time, and really got involved with coaching so that I could help people get results like I did. If I made a little money on the side then great, but it was more satisfying to know I had a positive impact on someone’s life, and that’s the sole reason I became a Beachbody Coach.
A few months into coaching, I realized that there was a possibility of make coaching a full-time job in the future, which excited me. Here was my chance to do something I love, help people, and be able to support my family at the same time. Once I realized the opportunity was there, I created a goal for myself to become a full-time Beachbody Coach in a year from that point. If you know me, you understand that once I set a goal, I don’t let anything stop me from reaching it, and that’s exactly what I did. Almost exactly a year from that point is when I became a full-time Beachbody Coach.
Once I began doing Beachbody Coaching full-time, I created a new goal, and that was to win the Top Coach Contest. Currently, I’m #1 in the Top Coach Contest and don’t plan on slowing down. I’m leading the nation in just about every category, and have been building an excellent team of successful coaches underneath me. I’m currently a 2 Star Diamond Coach, but plan on being 5 Star in 3 months, and 10 Star by the end of the year. Now that I have set these goals, I will make sure I reach them.
Because of all the success I’ve had with Beachbody Coaching, every single one of my coaches are getting the tools they need from me to be successful as well. I share with them all what I have done to be successful in this business, which speeds up their learning curve, helping them become successful much quicker than normal. When you sign up as a coach on my team, you will get ongoing support from me, excellent training, and the support from other coaches on my team as well. Together as a team, we will help you succeed as a Beachbody Coach. My goal is to take Team Next Level to the very top!
What kind of people do I want on my team?
- First and foremost, you have to have a passion for helping others. Like I said above, I have built my entire business around helping others, and I want others on my team who feel the same way.
- You have to be willing to build your business with ethics and integrity.
- You have to be willing to improve your own health and fitness by using Beachbody products. You will be your biggest marketing tool!
- You have to have a desire to succeed! I want people who are willing to work hard to achieve all of their goals.
- You have to have patience in this business. You aren’t going to become rich over night. If you’re looking to make a quick buck, then the Beachbody Coaching Business isn’t for you.
If you possess the qualities above and want the greatest chance to succeed, then you need to join my team, Team Next Level! If you’re interested in becoming a coach on my team, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.