Everyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love my job! I literally feel that being a Beachbody Coach is a dream job, and I couldn’t be happier. Really, it doesn’t even feel like a job, but something that I just really enjoy doing. So, today I decided to write about the perks of being a Beachbody Coach.
Perks of Being a Beachbody Coach
(1) You get to help people. Ever since I entered into college, my goal was to have a career that I could be able to help people, and that’s exactly what the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity has given me the chance to do. As a Beachbody Coach, I get to help people lose weight, reach their fitness goals, and just feel better about themselves. I also do my best to help people in the area of positive thinking, which is something that I highly believe in. When you believe in yourself and think positive in any situation, I feel you can accomplish anything. There is nothing better when someone tells you that you have changed their life, and that’s something that I have got to experience many times as a Beachbody Coach.
(2) Beachbody Community. If you’re a coach, you know exactly what I’m talking about when I say that the Beachbody Community is a perk for being a coach. Why? Because these people are AWESOME! I’ve been lucky to attend many corporate events, and all I can say is that every single one of them have been an absolute blast because of the kind of people Beachbody Coaches are. Everyone is fitness oriented, looking to help others, and very friendly, which makes for one heck of a time when we all get together! There is just an indescribable energy at these events. The picture to the left is of Mike French and I at the 2010 Coach’s Summit in Los Angeles, CA.
(3) The trips! All I can say is that the Beachbody incentive trips are truly amazing. I have already been to the Cayman Islands twice, and each time was a dream vacation. We got to stay at a 5 Star Resort for 6 nights and 7 days. I even got to propose to Melinda on the second trip while having a candle light cabana dinner on the beach one night. The sunsets were absolutely breathtaking, and I have included one of those pictures to the right. Yes, that’s an actual picture I took while on the trip! This next year, Melinda and I will be going on the Caribbean Cruise in March, and then if things stay on the track that they are now, we will be going on an all inclusive biking trip in France with Carl Daikeler and 9 of the other top coaches around the country.
(4) The freedom. Because of Melinda and I both being full-time Beachbody coaches, we get to stay home every day, spend time with one another, be here all the time for our daughter, take as many breaks as we want, go on trips if we feel like it without having to request vacation days, and we don’t have to report to a boss. What is better than that? Not much if you ask me.
(5) The money. I couldn’t leave this out because I have been truly blessed financially from being a Beachbody Coach. When I first started coaching, I was struggling financially, and wasn’t sure if I could afford a one bedroom apartment for Melinda, Madison, and I. I was coaching part time, and was happy making enough money to cover my costs. A few months into it I started making enough money to cover all of my bills. Now I’m doing this full-time and making enough money to where I won’t have to worry about financial issues again. If you do this right by truly being here to help others, putting in hard work and commitment, there is nothing stopping you from being in the same situation I’m in.
If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a Beachbody Coach, email me at email@example.com.