Q: How do I sign up to be a Club Member?
A: Click Here!
Q: What are the benefits of being a Club Member?
A: Benefits of the Club Membership:
- 10% discount on fitness programs, gear, and supplements.
- Full access to Beachbody TV, including exclusive Trainer Tips, Healthy Eating Tips, Style Tips, and Lifestyle Tips.
- VIP access to our celebrity Trainers. Watch their videos, ask them questions, and read their motivational articles.
- Chat live with your favorite Trainers in the exclusive VIP Chatroom.
- Personalized meal plans and delicious recipes that make it easy to lose weight.
- Your own personal blog to journal your progress and share your ideas and opinions.
- Access to fitness articles and tips to help you maximize your workouts.
- Access to nutrition articles and tips to make healthy eating simple and satisfying.
- Access to new recipes and the recipe archives.
- Access to WOWY SuperGym, where you can schedule your workouts, track your progress, and be eligible to win cash and prizes up to $1,000 a day.
- Your own personal Coach to link you to all the support, tools, and motivation you need to reach your goals.
- Access to the Cooldown Chatroom, to chat live with other Team Beachbody members after your workout.
- Your personal Message Center to get and receive messages, workout invitations, and Buddy requests.
- Helpful fitness tools to get the most out of every workout.
- Workout Buddies to keep you motivated and inspired.
- Beachbody News Network videos for all the latest Team Beachbody headlines.
- Access to the Message Boards.
- Weekly newsletters and access to the newsletter archives.
Q: How much does it cost to be a Club Member?
A: It’s just $2.99 per week, billed $38.87 each quarter. You will also receive a free gift valued at $20.00!
Q: Are you a Club Member?
A: Yes, I have been a Club Member since my first round of P90X.
Q: How has the Club Membership helped you?
A: When I first started P90X, the toughest part of the program was the diet. I tried to follow the Nutrition Guide as closely as possible, but there were some foods that were either too hard to cook or I just didn’t like. That’s when I decided to become a Club Member to take advantage of the custom meal plans and recipes that it had to offer. I’m glad I did because it helped tremendously!