What are my 5 keys to success?
(1) Faith. Life was very tough for me a little over 3 years ago. I was struggling greatly with my job, relationships, and eventually my health, and I came to a point of realization that I was fighting the path that God wanted me to travel down. What I mean by that is whenever I felt like I was supposed to do something, I would question it and eventually end up going against my gut feeling. I remember praying, telling God that I was going to put my life in his hands from there on out, and that was the point where my life changed forever. Instead of fighting against things, I went with the flow, relaxed, and did what I felt I should do. That was when I was introduced to P90X, which eventually led to a change in careers to where I could have a huge impact on others’ lives. I now feel like I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing, making a difference in the world.
(2) Support. Without the support of my family and friends, I would not have achieved the success I have with the business nor the fitness. My parents, fiance, and daughter have all been here to support me 100% of the way, believing in me, trusting that I was doing the right thing. If you don’t have support from your family and friends, your journey is going to be a much tougher one than it should be.
(3) Accountability. Accountability is crucial to your success! If you don’t have someone there to make sure you’re on track, your chances of succeeding drop drastically, unless you’re a highly self-motivated individual. My coach played a huge role in helping me succeed with my fitness transformation because she was always there to answer any of my questions, keep me accountable, and just be there to support me. Now that I’m a coach, I’m helping others do the same. (Click here to make me your coach)
(4) Commitment. Committing yourself to a healthy diet and extreme workout program every single day is very tough to do, but if you want to achieve outstanding results and change your life, then you must commit yourself 100%. During my first round of P90X, I did not cheat on my diet nor skip a workout, and that’s the reason I got the results I did.
(5) Mental Strength. You’re going to discover that getting into great shape is more mental than anything. When you don’t feel like working out, you have to push yourself to work out. When you feel like having a cheat meal, you have to stay strong and resist temptations. When you feel like you can only do 1 one more rep, do 3-4 more. It takes unbelievable mental strength to be able to accomplish your fitness goals.