Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pizza toppings (your choice)
- Optional: Basil, oregano, garlic, garlic salt
1. Spray a standard-sized cookie sheet with olive oil. Preheat the oven to 425.
2. Combine flour, oats, cornmeal, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
3. Add milk, olive oil, and spices to the mixture and stir until combined.
3. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and and roll it until it is about the size of the cookie sheet. Transfer it to the cookie sheet.
4. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
5. Remove the crust from the oven and add toppings.
6. Put back into oven for an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until the toppings are done.