Yesterday I got an email from one of the people I coach asking me what music I listened to while I work out. I thought that over the course of writing blogs for a year and a half I would have at one point or another put up a blog about what I listen to, but apparently I haven’t, so I figured that there isn’t a better time than now.
I’m one of those people who have to listen to music when I’m working out. It’s a little different if I’m just starting a new program because I want to make sure I listen to the trainer so that I’m doing the moves right and become familiar with all the exercises, but as soon as I get it down, the mute button comes on and my music is a blarin’! I used to just listen to my iPod with headphones on, but I went out and invested in an iHome, which has been great not only for my workouts, but for any get togethers I have at the house as well. So what does my iPod Workout Playlist look like? I’ll post the artist and song below.
Josh’s iPod Workout Playlist
- Eminem and Lil’ Wayne- “No Love”
- Staind- “Right Here”
- Hinder- “Bliss”
- Kenny Loggins- “Vox Humana”
- Kenny Loggins- “I’m Free”
- Linkin Park- “Enth E Nd”
- Nickelback- “Never Again”
- Hinder- “Get Stoned”
- Ja Rule- “Down A$$ Bitch”
- Nickelback- “If Today Was Your Last Day”
- Drowning Pool- “Sinner”
- Nickelback- “Something in Your Mouth”
- Evanescence- “Going Under”
- Linkin Park- “Krwlng”
- Nickelback- “Burn it to the Ground”
- Eminem- “Not Afraid”
- Ja Rule- “Smokin’ And Ridin’”
- Nickelback- “This Afternoon”
That is my current workout playlist, and I’ll probably be making some changes to it soon to add in some more songs. Once I do, I’ll be sure to let you know.