Most of you already know that the new P90X, P90X 2, is coming out in just about a month, and yes, we are all unbelievably excited about it, but there are going to be some key things to focus on if you want to have success with the next P90X! Since I’ve been a Beachbody Coach for just about 3 and a half years now, I’ve learned what’s most important in having success with any Beachbody program, and these are going to be along the same lines, but there are a few things that are very important to understand if you really do want to have success with P90X 2. Here are those keys to success!
(1) Support! Just like with anything in life, if you don’t have support with this new program, it’s going to make it tough for you to stay committed. The best place to look for support is from your Beachbody Coach and family and friends. Beachbody Coaches are here to coach you through the program, helping you stay committed by holding you accountable and answering any questions that you have along the way. I’ve had hundreds of people tell me that there is no way they would have had success with reaching their goals if it wasn’t for their Beachbody Coach! If you don’t have a coach and want one, you can make me your Beachbody Coach by clicking here.
(2) Complete P90X FIRST! If you’re not in good shape already, P90X 2 is NOT the program for you. Believe me, after being in one of the P90X 2 videos myself (shoulders & arms), and watching the other workouts be taped, this is NOT for beginners! The exercises are very intense, will challenge you, and force you to go well beyond your comfort zone. This is an ADVANCED program, if you don’t take that seriously and think you can just jump into it without working out for the past year, you’re going to quickly get discouraged!
(3) FOLLOW THE P90X 2 DIET! OK, I admit that the P90X diet was a little difficult to follow, especially if you weren’t a cook, were tight on money, or a bachelor living on your own (me when I started), but you’re going to have no excuses with the new P90X 2 diet! The new and improved diet plan is going to be easier to follow and more customizable, allowing you to stay committed to it. It’s also going to incorporate Shakeology, which I’m excited about, because in my opinion you won’t get the best results unless you have a combination of using Shakeology and working out daily. Remember, you will NEVER get the results you want if you don’t commit to a healthy diet! I tell all the people that I coach that the diet makes up about 80% of your results.
(4) Take pictures! It’s important that you take “before” P90X 2 pictures before you begin the program and then progress pictures every 15 or 30 days. What happens is that when you visually see in picture form that you’ve made progress, you will continue to want to stay committed so that you can see just how great of results you can get! When I was going through my first round of P90X, whenever I saw my first 30 day pics I got reenergized and that allowed me to stay committed through the entire program.
(5) Write down your goals! This has been a big one for me because whenever I write down my goals and visually see them, I tend to stay focused on reaching them. I actually went out and purchased a white dry erase board, hung it up on my wall, and wrote down my goals for what I wanted to accomplish over certain time spans. If you want to lose 10 lbs, write it down! If you want to gain 12 lbs of muscle mass, write it down! They will help you stay committed.
I hope these P90X 2 tips will help you stay committed to reach your goals! Remember, stay focused, believe that you accomplish anything that you set your mind to, and you will find success with this new P90X 2 program. If you haven’t pre-ordered P90X 2 yet, you have another couple of weeks to do so if you want to receive it before Christmas! You can actually pre-order through me since I’m a Beachbody Coach, and just click on the Pre-Order P90X 2 link to do so. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com!
Oh and one more thing. I’m going to be forming P90X 2 CHALLENGE GROUPS in January, so if you’re interested just email me!