**P90X2 Pre-Order NOW AVAILABLE!**
Are you guys ready for P90X2? If you couldn’t tell, I’m like a little fat boy anxiously waiting for mommy to take me to the ice cream shop! Seriously, though, this is going to be a program that sets a whole new standard for home workout programs. No, it’s not just because I’m in this program, it’s because of the effort, planning, and people Beachbody hired in to help develop this program. Just from what I experienced, this program is going to test your ability to push yourself to the next level, and will get you in better all around shape than any other program on the market today.
(Read my P90X2 Review!)
Anyways, I found out some more information about the P90X2 pre-order, and I’m happy to say that they are right on track with what they have been talking about, and the pre-order is set to begin on September 1st! You better believe that I will be one of the first people, if not the first to pre-order P90X2 because I can’t wait to see how sexy I look in the new Shoulders & Arms video. Just kidding of course! Well sort of. Moving on! Once you pre-order, they are planning on shipping everything out in December, so you should be getting it before Christmas, just in time to begin on Jan. 1!
OK, so here is some more information I found out about P90X2.
- P90X2 is divided into 3 phases just as the original P90X, but this time you control how long you stay in each phase. The 1st Phase is Foundation, and it trains your muscles to be more balanced by activating stabilization muscles. The 2nd Phase is Strength, allowing you to get stronger and more explosive by using a combination of balance and strength routines at the same time. The 3rd Phase is Performance, and well, it increases just that, performance, allowing you to jump higher and run faster.
- Improved Nutrition Guide, with a ton of different diet plan options, such as for people who are Vegan and Vegetarian.
- P90x2 Equipment: Pull-Up Bar, dumbbells or resistance bands, medicine balls, foam roller, stability ball, PowerStands (optional), and a Yoga Mat (optional).
- P90X 2 Base Kit: 13 disks: Bring it again, X2 Core, Plyocide, X2 Recovery & Mobility, X2 Total Body, X2 Yoga (60 min now), Balance & Power, Chest, Back & Balance, X2 Shoulders & Arms, Base & Back, P.A.P. Lower, P.A.P Upper, X2 Ab Ripper. Also includes Nutrition guide, Fitness guide, & 90Day calendar. Price: $119.85 0r $149.85 for Blu-Ray.
- P90X2 Deluxe Kit: Includes all the discs above, along with 2 extra workouts (V Sculpt and X2 Chest, Shoulders, and Tris), a stability ball, 2 8lb medicine balls, and a foam rolle. Price: $239.85 or $299.85 for Blu-Ray.
- P90X2 Ultimate Kit: Includes everything in the Deluxe Kit, but replace the foam roller with a premium grade (textured) foam roller, and add in 2 PowerStands. Price: $299.85 or $359.85 for Blu-Ray.
Pre-order for P90X2 will being for Team Beachbody members ONLY on Sept. 1st, and all pre-orders will receive free shipping and handling! Like I said above, all of the orders are scheduled to be sent out before Christmas. To pre-order, all you have to do is log into www.teambeachbody.com (if you don’t have an account yet, click here to create a free one with me as your coach!), put in your credit card information, and your card will be processed WHEN THE PRODUCT IS SHIPPED! Beachbody is already saying that if you don’t pre-order, there will be a long delay after the release date, so get your pre-orders in ASAP!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com!